Tuesday, March 9, 2010

the future is uncertain

You are now dialed in and have your finger on the Kemosabe Cafe Pulse!!!(and yes I am yelling this)

I'm going to be straight up with you my faithful reader...I may have had one too many fire waters in my cow mug to be writing my blog! It was a busy shift at the ol Kemosabe Cafe and I have bought a few rounds for me and my staff Ha Ha fire water classic comedy stylings from yours truly I snuck away to the office to write a great idea I had for my blog... but now I seem to have forgotten what I was going to write no problem I'll just type until it comes back to me i'm sure i'll remember what the hell did i wnt to say it was very poinyent i think that's spelled wrong but I can't seemt o get the spell check thingamajig to wark, but that's ok because i will spell check it the old fashioned way their must be a dictionary in this office somewhere...............................nope guess not

alright where was I?... ah yes being an awesome manager like myself takes a little work not a lot but a little and some times it is good to unwind (for f**k sakes is that how you spell unwind or is it unwined!!!!! screw you computer work you bastered!!!1 jlkyu;il7809[']8kih//???

Okay we are haveing technical difficulties here I blame skytec( that's from terminator for those that don't know what a great movie. the first one rocked the second one blew my mind the third was a turd and the fourth one was ass and the new one #5 is alive! (that's from short circuit. classic steve Guetemberg) Sometimes I feel like John Connors. like he has all this pressure on him to be this crazy strong leader that saves humanity from Arnold Swrtzsnager (not even close on the spelling but wel let it slide due to skytec difficulties) anyways sometimes I understand the pressure is all I'm saying. I have to stay calm and lead my staff through the busy shift and the customers are like mean robots and they are keeping us in servatude but with my leadership I make teh future uncertain and that means it is safe from skytec

Alright I have to take my finger off the pulse before Ihfldk'jaaaaakssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment